Beneficiaries of program
1. Management Representatives, OHSAS/Safety Consultants.
2. ISO / TQM consultants, Health and Safety consultants
3. Fire& Safety officers.
4. Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification
5. Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development.
There are about eight learning objectives described in this course what the delegates shall be able to do at the end part of the course. Delegates will be needed to demonstrate acceptable performance in all the areas in order to complete the course successfully, and that eight objectives are as follows;
1. Understand the scope and fields of application of the OH&S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed
2. Understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH&S requirements.
3. Identify the requirements of the OH&S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
4. Explain the differences between the OH&S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
5. Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits.
6. Explain the rationale supporting the implementation of OH&S management systems or the integration of OH&S requirements into existing management systems.
7. Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
8. Collect and analyze evidence, exercising objectivity, and make and communicate decisions of the significance of observations made
5 Consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
2 Hours Close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)