Beneficiaries of program
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Our proven instructional design facilitates a low-stress, student-centered learning environment. A unique blend of "seeing, hearing, doing, speaking, and feeling" ensures your comfort, confidence, and skill mastery.
• Removal of contaminated gloves
• Control of severe bleeding
• Stabilization of a suspected head, neck, or back injury
• Stabilization of a swollen, painful, deformed limb
• CPR as a single provider
• Primary assessment for a responsive person
• Primary assessment for an unresponsive person
• External chest compressions
• Rescue breaths using a CPR mask or shield
• Take a SAMPLE patient history
We have strict quality assurance procedures and benchmarks to ensure our programs meet appropriate medical, educational, and customer service expectations.