MODULE I & II
- Oil & Gas Formation
- Oil & Gas Scenario in India
- Oil Reserves
- NELP-National Exploration Licensing Policy
- Major Players in Oil & Gas in the World
- Pricing Policy
- Evaluation of Crude Oil
- OPEC Role & Responsibility
- Crude Oil Distillation
- Vacuum Distillation
- FCCU-Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Unit
- Products Storage
- Transportation of Petroleum products
- Issues related with petroleum transportation
- Ocean Loss
- Seismic survey
- Fundamentals of Drilling Operations
- Well Engineering
- Blowout Prevention
- Well Control
- Various Modes of Crude Oil Transportation
- Petroleum product transportation
- Bulk Movement
- Issues related with bulk movement
- Unit Operations
- Process equipment used in Oil & Gas field
- Risk Assessment
- Piping components, Valves, Specialties , Strainers, Stream Trap,
Blind, Rupture Disk
- Quality Control
- Case Studies
- Written Test & Case Analysis
- Oil & Gas Safety Management
(Covers QC section, NDT LEVEL 1 & 2, HSE, Oil and Gas Engineering) with Onsite training and Placement Support .
M-tech/ME, BE/B-tech in Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical,
Those who are waiting for final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN OFFLINE METHODS
- Specific examinations
- Case Study
- All General Examination will be Subjective Examinations.
- Specific Examinations are Subjective Exams based on a given reference specific Codes which will be allowed to refer during the examination time.
- Practical Examinations are held in suitable specimens and record in the respective reports.
- Viva is conducted as a part of practical examination
- Onsite Case study submission is a major part of the examination.
Certificates of QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER (QC),IADC (International Association of Drilling Contractors), SIX METHODS IN NDTand OIL & GAS ENGINEERING will be awarded to candidates by the authorized certification body ASNT (American Society for Non Destructive Testing) & STED (Scientific Technical Education Department, Govt Of Kerala).
Graduates may find employment asInspectors in Offshore and Onshore,
Refineries and Drilling Related Operations etc.