Visual Inspection Is a Common Method Of Quality Control, Data Acquisition And Data Analysis. Visual Inspection, Used In Maintenance Of Facilities, Mean Inspection Of Equipment And Structures Using Either Or All Of Raw Human Senses Such As Vision, Hearing, Touch And Smell And/Or Any Non-Specialized Inspection Equipment. Inspections Requiring Ultrasonic, X-Ray Equipment, Infra-Red, Etc. Are Not Typically Regarded As Visual Inspection As These Inspection Methodologies Require Specialized Equipment, Training And Certification.
- Fundamentals of Visual Inspection.
- Application of Visual Inspection Standards
- Welding Processes
- Welding Inspection
- Typical Documentation And Requirements
- Inspection Of Weld Defects
- Use Of Measuring Instruments
- SSLC ,Higher Secondary/equivalent,VHSE,ITI,DIPLOMA OR Equivalent
- NDT TECHNICIAN in Automotive, Aerospace and Refineries.